Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Moving soon....

Everything seems to be happening sooooo fast right now...and yet so slow...things I want to get done...can't be done til later...and things I can get done...I don't want to ..because it reminds me that we are leaving soon. At the begining of this idea...it all seemed so great...but now as the days are getting closer....I feel tears start to well up. The idea of spending the spring/summer/fall with my parents and family....seems like heaven...but when I am reminded that the most important person in my life won't be there....it makes me real sad. Noah even mentioned that when he misses his Daddy...he will just pretend that his Daddy is knocking on Grammy and Papa's front door. OK...that brought tears to my eyes....when he said that line....This is one of those times...you just have to hang on ...hold tight and trust JESUS for everything.....HE never lets us down....and although it will feel like a lifetime apart.....I know we will all make it and appreciate each other more than we already do....so this post has no pictures.......just some thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve tree planted the first 2 summers we were married. That was pretty tough but without tree planting we would never have been able to pay for my university tuitions. Hang in there.

Sheri-Lee