Saturday, April 23, 2011

Early Easter Dinner

Nothing in our house has ever been normal...and that is why it is always so exciting...and probably the only reason I would even choose to move home with my 2 kids for 5 months....many of my friends look at me like I am crazy...but little do they know the amazing parents I have. So we had an early Easter dinner....we had philly cheesesteak sandwiches...with greek salad and coleslaw...not the average Easter dinner we usually have but yummy....and I just knew my Nana would bring some kind of Easter hat..this year she made her own..and everyone wanted a try. it on. For dessert we had cheesecake and blueberry pie..and earlier today Tammy made fresh hotcross buns....then we finished with an egg hunt for the kids....I have only been here one week....and feel blessed I am staying for many more.












Grandma Fluter and I





Nana and I




Ethan and Emmy





Great Grandkids with Nanna







Noah caring for his baby chick






Emily showing off her Easter hat


















nice Jay




2 comments:

Home Sweet Stang said...

looks like a neat family :)

Deborah said...

hey lawana,
i enjoy reading your blogs..
and the pics you post :)
yes, your parents ARE awesome..it'll be just like 'old times' living with them again..
you're such a KELOWNA girl at heart..with your family there, etc. and what could be nicer than a summer in kelowna!?
you'll all have a super time, i'm sure..
that second pic of mom is a really nice one..and elsie is such a hoot! was that her hat she brought over?
anyway..take care..and have a sweet week with that man of yours..take care.
love you,
aunty debbie xo