Sunday, March 6, 2011

Last Day with Jenaya, Jesse and Ethan



Jenaya and Jesse fishing for dinner



Noah serving up icecream


Jesse extracting one of Jenaya's teeth



Jesse losing many teeth










life size lincoln logs


Emily pitching in





Noah's dinosaur



paint and art room





indoor sandbox



the crew on the tugboat



1st mate







BIG RIG E
For the past 11 days we have enjoyed spending time with Jenaya, Jesse and Ethan....each one of them has a special personality....and we love each one. We had fun doing so many different things. Today was the last day with them before their parents come back so we went to the Skagit Museum ....we will miss them but looking forward to spending the summer with them.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Hi lewy I had a great time here and thanks for having us. I wish I could stay a little longer. Have a great day. I will miss you.BYE

Jenaya said...

I had tons of fun too... can't wait to see you guys in april!
i love you
xoxox

Unknown said...

wow, looks like a blast. it's my turn to host the stang kids...feeling the pressure to live up to aunty lewy:)