Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010


This photo sums up the Christmas weekend....fully satisfied. We had a wonderful time being with my amazing family. They truly never cease to amaze me....with love, guidance, and generosity. Thanks Mom and Dad for all you do ...and especially all of your prayers...xox Noah enjoyed his Christmas baking day with Aunty Tammy and being with his cousins, a sled in the snow, hot tubs with Grammy Sandi and all the yummy treats....Happy New Year. I feel like I just posted 10 posts at one time...guess I was a little behind with our life lately which seems like it is on full speed...this year will bring a new job, possible knee surgery for BLUE, an extended trip to Kelowna in the summer, and so much more..all wonderful things to look forward to for the best. So thankful we have Jesus to guide and direct our plans....and the promise to watch over us.

No comments: