Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Fall So Far....




It may appear like they are hybernating but they wake up every morning like cute little bear cubs. Nothing makes me smile than waking up to these two . Noah adores her.....really adores her and always says he wants to keep her as I reasure him...that we are. Who ever wakes up first...trys to wake up the other.




This was our first fall art project inspired by the spider outside.







Noah loves doing art and crafts...and has such great ideas...and very proud that he cut out the pieces with his own scissors






















Uhhhh Ohhhhh I don't think I am suppose to be up here but my brother did it when he was little so instead of my mom getting me down she took a picture...




















My little homemade granola helper. Noah is quick to help with any cooking or baking project.



No comments: