Friday, September 10, 2010

Noah the GREAT


This right here is one of the sweetest boys I think I will ever know in my lifetime. Always ready to help Daddy with projects and bake with me in the kitchen....Although there are challenging days with potty training etc.....it is the simple things he does and says that melt my heart. Today we were looking through the phonebook for a number and he saw a lady on a stretcher in the yellow pages and he asked what was wrong and after I told him she was probably sick...he said without hesitating, "Can we pray for her?" WOW ...wow....wow...he is awesome and has such a beautiful heart even at the age of 2.....then tonight...I asked RD to massage my feet and he quickly came over and started doing it before RD could even answer....he is going to make some woman very happy one day. He is wonderful with Emily and always looking out for her...but of course there are some off days between the two of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice!!!