Monday, July 26, 2010

NOAH DOING LAUNDRY


Noah taking advantage of the sunshine in Bellingham and doing a little laundry outside......


filling up the wash basin





I always find myself having to think of things to do to fill my amazing little sons hands with...all he really needs though are a few objects and his imagination runs wild. Sometimes he thinks he is climbing a huge mountain...when in fact really only standing on a tree stump....or the endless times he tows things...of all types of vehicles and bikes.....not to mention the gas station he runs around here. I love Noah's personality.....as much as at times...it can...almost put me over the edge......he also has the sweetest caring heart....and continually making sure that Emily has plenty of toys...as well as remembers to bring them in the truck for her when we go somewhere in the truck.

No comments: