Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FUN AT HOME



Lately Noah has been totally enjoying everything

about FIRETRUCKS. This is his first illustration for a book.

He also enjoyed using the whole punch and putting little tiny

papers pieces all over the floor...part of the fun of making

a book


















A silly little monkey came to my window..demanding a banana





Mmmmmmmmmm Carmel corn...







this was a true smile for what was about to come







Uhhhh Ohhh...Noah dumped my planter over the deck...







and then spread the dirt everywhere. I was not looking for 1 minute....

and this is what I came back to....the love of boys and dirt....oh well...what

can you do....it's only dirt

1 comment:

Mother Divine said...

Hi Lawana - your Mom sent me the blog and I've looked through all the "Fun at Home" and the new baby pictures. Oh my goodness, little Noah is so cute and baby Emily is the most beautiful little dolly!!! Your family is so beautiful!!!!!! The last time I saw you, you were about 6 months pregnant with Noah and now you have 2 beautiful little armloads. I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I can totally see you in Noah when you were that age. I have lots of pictures of you at that age in the van your Mom and Dad had for our travelling vehicle. Noah look so much like you did except his hair is sandy brown. I'm especially happy that your family is healthy. I hope everything continues to go good for you! Marci Falconer